Faith that Overcomes
Scripture: Habakkuk 3:3–3:19
“Faith that Overcomes”
March 18, 2018
- Habakkuk confesses his weakness and fear. Hab 3:16–17, 2 Cor 1:8
- The prophet gains the victory over his fears. Hab 3:19, Ps 18:32–33
III. How the prophet overcomes his fear.
- A. He remembers who God is and what He has done. Hab 3:3–15
- B. He rejoices in the Lord. Hab 3:18; Phil 4:12–13, 19; Heb 13:5–6
Questions for reflection:
- What are the fears and trials with which you struggle?
- What does the passage teach us about who God is and what He has done?
- How has God shown Himself mighty to you?
- What are practical ways that you can “rejoice in the Lord always”?