On The Third Day
Topic: Easter Scripture: Luke 24:1–24:12
“On The Third Day”
April 1, 2018
- The witness of the women. Luke 24:1-3, 9-10
- The words of the angels. Luke 24:4-8
- A. “Why do you seek the living among the dead?”
B. He has risen!
- C, These things had to happen.
III. The response of the disciples. Luke 24:11-12
Questions for reflection:
- How does the witness of the women point to the historical reliability of the resurrection accounts found in the Gospels?
- How might people today “seek the living (Jesus) among the dead?”
- What is the meaning of the resurrection?
- How does the resurrection provide hope for both the present and the life to come?